Jacquard-print flannel blanket
Material: 100% polyester Type: Printed milky velvet 2 layer blanket Pattern: Plain Color: a...See Details
How about Cotton Flannel Fabric?
Cotton flannel fabric is a type of home textile fabric that is commonly used for making soft, warm, and comfortable products such as pajamas, blankets, and bed sheets. Here are some of the specific characteristics of cotton flannel fabric:
1. Softness: Cotton flannel fabric is known for its softness, which makes it a popular choice for bedding and sleepwear.
2. Warmth: The brushed surface of cotton flannel fabric traps air, making it a good insulator, and providing warmth in cold weather.
3. Comfort: Cotton flannel fabric is breathable and comfortable, making it a great choice for loungewear and bedding.
4. Absorbency: Cotton flannel fabric is highly absorbent and can wick away moisture from the skin, helping to keep the wearer dry and comfortable.
5. Durability: Cotton flannel fabric is durable, and can withstand regular use and frequent washing.
6. Versatility: Cotton flannel fabric comes in a variety of weights and patterns, making it a versatile fabric that can be used for different products and styles.
7. Easy care: Cotton flannel fabric is relatively easy to care for and can be machine washed and dried.
8. Environmentally friendly: Cotton flannel fabric can be made from sustainably grown and processed cotton, making it an eco-friendly choice.
Is Cotton Flannel Fabric soft?
Yes, cotton flannel fabric is soft and has a brushed surface that gives it a fluffy texture. The brushing process involves creating a soft nap on one or both sides of the fabric by pulling the fibers from the surface, which gives it a cozy, warm, and comfortable feel. The brushing process also helps to make the cotton fibers more compact, which makes the fabric stronger and more durable.
Cotton flannel fabric is often used for making soft and warm products like pajamas, blankets, and sheets, precisely because of its softness and warmth. The softness of the cotton flannel fabric makes it gentle on the skin, and it is often used for baby clothing and bedding as well. However, the softness of cotton flannel fabric can vary depending on the quality of the fabric, the length and fineness of the cotton fibers used, and the manufacturing process.