PV plush blanket is a kind of velvet fabric. Because the velvet is relatively long, it is called plush. At the same time, velvet was first developed in South Korea, so it is called Korean velvet.
According to the reflective effect of PV velvet fabric, it can be divided into matte PV velvet and semi-gloss PV velvet.
The textile process of PV velvet fabric is a knitted fabric, but what is the composition of the fabric?
In fact, PV velvet is 100% chemical fiber fabric, and its textile raw material is 100% polyester.
What are the characteristics of PV fleece fabric?
1. Although the pile of PV velvet fabric is long, the fabric will not shed or pill, so there are more styles.
2. The fabric composition of PV velvet is 100% polyester fabric, so PV velvet belongs to polyester fabric.
3. Since the polyester fabric is easier to wash, this excellent feature is also inherited by the PV velvet fabric, so the care of the PV velvet is very simple.
4. PV velvet fabric is widely used, it can be used for clothing to keep warm, and it can also be used for children's toys. It does not shed hair and is skin-friendly. It is also widely used in home textiles and is widely used in home textiles such as blankets.
5. Because the touch of PV velvet fabric is particularly delicate, it is also widely used in furniture decoration, car decoration, etc. For example, the coat on the steering wheel of a car is mostly made of PV velvet fabric.
6. Good skin affinity, will not cause any irritation to human skin, and will not produce any allergies, so PV velvet fabrics have a particularly wide audience.