Introduction of polyester flannel fabric and characteristics of the plush blanket
Polyester: An important variety of synthetic fibers, it is the trade name of polyester fibers in my country.
1. The properties of polyester: 1. Polyester fabrics have high strength and elastic recovery. Therefore, it is durable, wrinkle-resistant and iron-free.
2. Polyester fabrics have poor hygroscopicity, feel sultry when wearing, and are easy to carry static electricity and be contaminated with dust, which affects the appearance and comfort. But it is easy to dry after washing, and the wet strength is strong
Almost no drop, no deformation, good washing and wear resistance.
3. Polyester is the fabric with the best heat resistance among synthetic fabrics. It is thermoplastic and can be made into pleated skirts with long-lasting pleats. At the same time, the melting resistance of polyester fabrics is poor.
Soot, sparks, etc. tend to form holes. Therefore, try to avoid contact with cigarette butts, sparks, etc. when wearing it.
4. The lightfastness of polyester fabric is better than that of acrylic, and its lightfastness is better than that of natural fiber fabrics. Especially the light fastness behind the glass is very good, almost
Comparable to acrylic.
5. Polyester fabric has good resistance to various chemicals. Acids and alkalis don't hurt them very much, and they're not afraid of mold and insects.
The characteristics of plush fabrics are as follows:
1. The appearance is light and clean, with good breathability and drape;
2. Soft texture, light and transparent, smooth and elastic;
3. It is very comfortable and elegant to wear on the body;
4. After high-temperature shrinkage treatment, it is not easy to deform and wrinkle;
5. Good physical properties, high fiber strength, wear-resistant and durable;
6. Good chemical properties, alkali resistance, chemical resistance, insect-proof and mildew-proof.