How to Identify Rabbit Fur Fabric Rabbit Plush
1. Perm identification method: real hair is all protein tissue, the smell during perm, and the appearance after perm are very different from wigs.
1) Real rabbit hair: The ignited real rabbit hair has a very obvious natural rabbit hair fiber smell, much like the smell of burnt feathers; after heating, it will form fine fiber agglomeration; the ashes of real rabbit hair after burning it into powder , it will become brittle when you pinch it with your fingers.
2.) Fake rabbit hair has obvious tar plastic smell after burning, very pungent black smoke; thick dark brown lumps are formed after burning; fake rabbit hair is burned into lumps, which can be easily crushed with fingers. The handle will pull out the nylon thread, which is sticky, smelly and hard to the touch.
2. The most direct identification method (seeing with the naked eye, intuitive, and recognizing by feeling
1) The pores of real rabbit hair are invisible to the naked eye, and all real hair is identified in this way. The real fur is made into shoes together with the fur and leather, so after taking it apart, only the real leather can be seen, and the rabbit fur is dense, but the appearance is bundled. Fake rabbit fur shows the pores used for textiles at a glance. Fake rabbit hair is woven with chemical fibers. It can be seen that the pores used for weaving break open the roots of the hair, tie the hair into a bundle, and tie the bundles together to create a beautiful appearance.
2) Real hair is soft and silky, warm, antibacterial, airy, light in weight and easy to maintain; fake rabbit hair has short thorns, which will damage the skin, and contain a lot of harmful chemicals, which are not beautiful.