The textile technology of PV velvet fabric is knitted fabric, but what is the composition of the fabric?
In fact, PV velvet is 100% chemical fiber fabric, and its textile raw material is 100% polyester.
What are the characteristics of PV velvet fabric?
1. Although the pile of PV velvet fabric is long, the fabric will not shed hair or pilling, so it has a lot of styles.
2. The fabric composition of PV velvet is 100% polyester fabric, so PV velvet belongs to polyester fabric.
3. Since polyester fabrics are easier to wash, this excellent feature is also inherited by PV fleece fabrics, so it is very simple to take care of PV fleece.
4. PV velvet fabrics are widely used, can be used in clothing, for warmth, and can also be used for children's toys, without shed hair and skin-friendly. It is also widely used in home textiles, and is widely used in home textiles such as blankets.
5. Because the PV velvet fabric has a particularly delicate feel, it is also widely used in furniture decoration, car decoration, etc. For example, the jackets on the steering wheel of a car are mostly processed from PV velvet fabrics.
6. It is skin-friendly, does not have any irritation to human skin, and does not produce any allergies, so the audience of PV fleece fabrics is particularly wide.
For more product information, please click here: PV plush blanket manufacturers.