Commonly used clothing fabrics
1) Cotton-type fabric: refers to the fabric woven with cotton yarn or cotton and cotton-type chemical fiber blended yarn. Good breathability, good moisture absorption, comfortable to wear. It is a popular fabric with strong practicality. It can be divided into two categories: pure cotton products and cotton blends.
2) Hemp fabrics: Pure hemp fabrics woven from hemp fibers and fabrics blended or interwoven with hemp and other fibers are collectively referred to as hemp fabrics. The common characteristics of hemp fabrics are hard and tough, rough and stiff, cool and comfortable, and good hygroscopicity. They are ideal summer clothing fabrics. Hemp fabrics can be divided into pure spinning and blended spinning.
3) Silk fabric: It is a high-grade variety in textiles. It mainly refers to fabrics made of mulberry silk, tussah silk, rayon, and synthetic filaments as the main raw materials. It has the advantages of being thin, soft, smooth, elegant, gorgeous, and comfortable.
4) Wool fabrics: fabrics made of wool, rabbit hair, camel hair, and wool chemical fibers as the main raw materials, generally wool-based, are high-grade clothing fabrics all year round, with good elasticity, wrinkle resistance, and stiffness. , wear-resistant and wear-resistant, warm, comfortable and beautiful, pure color and other advantages, welcomed by consumers.
5) Purified fiber fabrics: Chemical fiber fabrics are favored by people for their advantages of high fastness, good elasticity, good stiffness, wear resistance, washing resistance, easy storage, and collection. Purified fiber fabrics are fabrics woven from pure chemical fibers. Its characteristics are determined by the characteristics of its chemical fiber itself. Chemical fibers can be processed into a certain length according to different needs and woven into silk-like, cotton-like, linen-like, elastic wool-like, and medium-length wool-like fabrics according to different processes.